Thursday, May 28, 2009

KublaCon OOC

I'm writing this as I'm trying to get one our cats to relax, so I can grab him and give him a flea bath...discovered the little blighters on two of the cats last night. Not good at all.

Anyway, KublaCon was freakin' awesome. I'm going to try to keep it all OOC for this posting.

I met a lot of cool new people, like Geoffrey, Kaht, Jessica and Lindsey. Plus formal introductions to people like Alan and Heather. I partied WAY too much, to the point that I think I got about 11 hours of sleep over three nights. Nowhere near enough.

The weather was too damn cold. I was a dummy and didn't pack anything warm and I kinda paid for it, especially on Sunday when a group of us when to Fisherman's Wharf. BTW, don't bother with Tarnatino's. Not the best food on the Wharf.

The room was good, Paul was a good roomie aside from his snoring, but hey, that's what ear plugs are for, right? Not like I don't snore myself anyway.

I did miss my wife and baby though. Had to talk on the phone and text a bunch over the weekend. Both were really happy to see me Monday evening.

But I had an awesome, incredible weekend. I'm really glad I went and even though I spent too much time awake and not enough asleep, I think it was worth it just for the great new people I got to meet OOC and play with IC.

No comments: