Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The Police Reunion

Saturday night I get to see The Police in concert. Hell yeah!

I can't claim to be a really massive Police fan; I don't really like "Roxanne" for example. Really, I'm a huge fan of their Synchonicity album more than anything. Their other records, not Regatta de Blanc or Outlandos d'Amour? Before my time really. I know, I know. I like the Beatles and they were sure as hell before my time. But for some reason, it was only that one record that really struck a chord with me. One of my favorites really.

But the concert should be great. Three very talented musicians playing together and having fun together. Apparently, some of them have been reworked and "updated" since the last time they were performed live (if ever), especially so they are something that the three of them can play together without extra musicians.

Should be a hell of a show!

No comments: