Sunday, December 13, 2009

One Month In

So it's been about a month since I took over as the Anarch Coordinator. Not officially that long, but all the same.

So far, it's been interesting. Had a few headaches, like the issue of IC/OOC racism on the Rant List yahoo group. Lost several people to that thing and it was just a damn headache. Why can't people be more mature? And it's been a continuing headache essentially starting from scratch, having to claim territory, having to register NPCs (not done yet), build a team, write a Packet from scratch and so on and so forth.

But it's been good too, for some of those same reasons. I know the Anarch genre will eventually be in a much better place when I leave the Coord seat. And I know I've got a great team. I feel like I'm making a difference, even a month in, even if it is a silly little thing like the OWBN game.

So far, I'm liking it.

1 comment:

Xavier said...

IC Racism -

This is actually something I worry about a little in my portrayal of Tanner - since he blatantly uses terms for other people derived from racist and pejorative meanings.

OTOH, for him he basically hates everybody equally and none of those have any especial meaning.