Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Decoration update

Sorry, still no pictures.

The money hasn't been there to buy anything else new. I really want a fogger and some bluckys and more tombstones and secondary accessories like lighting and moss and so on. But no dice.

I was able to pick up the parts for a few things though. Some PVC pipe to make my one current blucky stand up and hold out his right arm and more PVC pipe to make a scarecrow, plus a 'costume' for it and a black funkin painted green inside. I still need to assemble the scarecrow; I've cut the PVC and so on, I just need to put it all together and spray it black.

All told though, I think I'm pretty happy with what I've been able to put together. It does look pretty cool outside and I do get a lot of strange looks from people as they are driving or walking by. And that's awesome.

No comments: